1/10/08

andre blais photography reviews

Here's a sweet note I received from a happy bride...
Hi Andre,

Happy New Years!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and have had some time to relax before wedding season picks back up!!

You have been such a great guy to work with over the past year, and you truly do amazing work. I have had more people tell me that my pictures are some of the best wedding pictures they've ever seen!!! And of course, completely unbiased, I have to agree with them 100%!! Every time I look at my pictures, I am brought right back into the moment. Many people have made that comment - the way you captured the emotions of the day was just phenomenal. I could not be happier with my pictures!!!
Hope you're doing great - take care, talk to you soon,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites